Monday 20 April 2015

My Glasgow Playlist

Welcome to my iTunes

Hey everyone, I thought some of you might be interested in having a look at a playlist of some of my favourite songs that I have been jamming to whilst on exchange!

Ask any of my friends, you can usually hear my music before you hear me arrive because I blast it so loud (sorry Georgia haha) and I tend to listen to the same songs over, and over, and over, over, over, and over! Sorry guys!

Check out what songs I have been loving these past few months! 

Getting Down in Glesga Playlist

Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars

La La La by Naughty Boy ft. Sam Smith

Flaws by Bastille

Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis

Breezeblocks by Alt-J

Take Me to Church by Hozier

Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High by Arctic Monkeys

Cheerleader by OMI (Felix Jaehn Remix)

Wasted by Tiesto

Crazy in Love by Beyonce

Shake That Ass by Eminem

Sunshine & Whiskey by Frankie Ballard

Rather Be by Clean Bandit

Skinny Love by Byrdie

Zombie by Jamie T

Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams

Like Real People Do by Hozier

Toes by Glass Animals

California by Phantom Planet

Kedeng Kedeng (Per Spor) by Guus Meeuwis

Yesterday Was Hard On All of Us by Fink

Mess is Mine by Vance Joy

Talk Dirty to Me by Jason Derulo

See You Again by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth

Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus

Homegrown Honey by Darius Rucker

Jolene by Miley Cyrus

Boneless Remix by Steve Aioki 

Roxanne by The Police

Mr. Brightside by The Killers

Hips Don't Lie by Shakira 

Don't Stop by Fleetwood Mac

Thinking Outloud/ I'm Not the Only One by Sam Tsui and Casey Breves

Prayer in C by Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz

Black Bear by Royal Scottish Bagpipes 

Wonderwall by Oasis

THE IMPROV NAME SONG by LUC CHAVARRO <3



I hope you enjoyed this super random collection of songs!

This playlist is a great reflection of what I personally like to I listen to, what they play at the bars and clubs we frequent here in Glasgow (ABC, Kokomo, and Garage haha), what we jam to in our kitchen  at parties (I have Spanish and French flatmates!), and what Sarah and I blast while we get ready in our room!


Cheers,

Meagan





No comments:

Post a Comment